Vision driven general manager
Spreading your sustainable vision as an entrepreneur, with the comfort and safety of an ambitious company having your back! Do you want to lead the operations autonomously? Are you eager to turn your location(s) into a great success? And are you ready to be the connector and driver of all mini operations within the organization(s)? Let’s talk! You’re just the one we’re looking for.
THE VEGITALIAN WAY
At Vegitalian we wake up, cook, meet and serve with a leading purpose every day: to firepower the plant-based food revolution. We wish to make people and our planet happier and healthier, by simply doing what we love: serving customers a new experience of vegetarian and plant-based food. To do so, we are passionately working on growing Vegitalian from a sustainable restaurant, into an accessible, high-quality life-style-food brand. With a clear vision for our future and our ambition to expand internationally, we are seeking someone that is truly convinced in Vegitalian.
THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN // YOUR PERSONAL MISSION
Wondering how you could become a hero on our mission? This is what we had in mind (you don’t need superpowers):
As the vision-driven location manager, you guard the fulfillment of Vegitalian’s standards concerning quality and guest satisfaction. Together with the chef, you are responsible for the culinary standards of the restaurant. In corporation with the head chef and restaurant manager you carry the final responsibility of performance goals; sales figures, revenue, margins of purchase and staff expenses. You see it as your challenge to manage, train and recruit a team of young managers to ensure a seal sense of passion and community.
Your main priority is to create a well-considered plan of operations that allows your team to know what they are up for.
In this role, you have the privilege and opportunity to be part of the realizers of our brand. By consistently encouraging and embodying Vegitalian’s values and DNA, you bring our concept to life and contribute to building a strong and unified brand. You take satisfaction in engaging staff members. And together with your team, you are determined to create an inclusive working climate where growth and curiosity are highly rewarded.
WHO YOU ARE
to be successful in this role, we believe that you:
- are a people person, you know how to deal with the variety of characters, cultures and experiences in your team.
- have a minimum of 5 years relevant management experience in a high dynamic hospitality company.
- the high-energy dynamics of the operation gets you going, since you are structured, well organized and you have great planning skills.
- get energy from coaching and developing teams
- care about the engagement and recognition of staff and colleagues, in order to support their growth
- feel comfortable to work closely with the other department supervisors and location manager to ensure smooth and profitable overall operations.
- care about including and connecting people; both guests and your colleagues.
- love to inspire guests by sharing your passion for Vegitalian’s concept and vision.
- like to personally interact with guests and make them feel good and appreciated.
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A young and dynamic company with serious ambitions.
- A serious chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for future growth of Vegitalian.
- A job with a purpose and a wonderful workplace to call home, with fun and like-minded colleagues.
- Comfortable working hours.
- Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.
- We want you to be you.