Working, a must-do? Well, not for energetic and social personalities like you! At Vegitalian, working as a waiter means making friends, having fun and doing a workout at the same time. Are you a spontaneous person with a passion for -or interest in- sustainable food? Do you want to contribute to our plant-based food mission and learn more about this accurate topic? Join our food family! You might just fit in perfectly.
THE VEGITALIAN WAY
At Vegitalian we wake up, cook, meet and serve with a leading purpose every day: to firepower the plant-based food revolution. We wish to make people and our planet happier and healthier, by simply doing what we love: serving customers a new experience of vegetarian and plant-based food. To do so, we are passionately working on growing Vegitalian from a sustainable restaurant, into an accessible, high-quality life-style-food brand. With a clear vision for our future and our ambition to expand internationally, we are seeking someone that is truly convinced in Vegitalian.
THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN // YOUR PERSONAL MISSION
Wondering how you could become a hero on our mission? This is what we had in mind (you don’t need superpowers):
Being an optimistic and energetic person doesn’t feel like a tough job for you. You have an important role in showing guests why they should choose Vegitalian! A a waiter, you serve our dishes from the kitchen directly to our guests, take orders from tables and keep the venue representable. If visitors have any questions you are happy to answer and know how to stay polite, in any occasion.
As the ambassador of our brand, you know how to serve the Vegitalian experience every single day with new energy to our guests. You want our guests to feel connected, and for the duration of their stay, to be part of our restaurant, our community or our culture. When guests leave the restaurant, you smile proudly, because you know you’ve made sure they feel energized and simply great!
WHO YOU ARE
to be successful in this role, we believe that you:
- are a people person, you know how to deal with the variety of characters, cultures and experiences in your team.
- know how to be a disciplined worker yourself. Relevant experience is not a must, we will teach you the skills you need.
- have a clear communication towards the guests and know how to handle different type of guests.
- care about including and connecting people; both guests and your colleagues.
- love to inspire guests by sharing your passion for Vegitalian’s concept and vision.
- like to personally interact with guests and make them feel good and appreciated.
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A young and dynamic company with serious ambitions.
- A serious chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for future growth of Vegitalian.
- A job with a purpose and a wonderful workplace to call home, with fun and like-minded colleagues.
- Comfortable working hours.
- Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.
- We want you to be you.